Take the final step in becoming a professional Skipper with our tailored course options.
In partnership with some of the best sailing schools in Europe, The Yacht Academy will design a tailored Yachtmaster Offshore course for you around the skills and qualifications you have acquired to date, to get you working in the shortest time possible.
Course Costs: POA; tailored to each individual.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Tailored options to take you to Yachtmaster Offshore status to fast-track your entry to the industry
- Food, accommodation and training materials throughout the entire program
- Dedicated industry mentor and advice throughout
- Additional mile building placements after your course
- 10-Day Pre-Season Training Programme in Croatia
- Summer sailing gear and industry discount on offshore sailing gear
Every successful candidate will be provided a crew training placement and be guaranteed a minimum of 8 weeks work as Skipper in your first season. It could be much more!
Example Course Options
Our RYA Training Partners are among the very best in the industry chosen specifically for their expertise in professional Skipper training to work in the industry. You can choose one of our recommended course providers as your preferred course location.
- Yachmaster Offshore exam only
- Yachtmaster Prep week and exam
- Coastal Skipper to Yachtmaster Offshore
- Day Skipper to Yachtmaster Offshore
- Mile building and Yachtmaster Prep week
- MCA STCW Basic Safety Training
THE NEXT STEP
Once qualified you will attend pre-season training on location in Croatia with The Yacht Academy before commencing your work placement including a minimum of 8 weeks work as skipper within your first season! All food and accommodation is provided throughout.
That’s it, there are no hidden extras.
We offer the only by application fast-track course where you will be learning on the job
and repaying your course in your very first season.
Our spaces are limited and by application only!